The best Rexburg plumber you can contact will be one that works for Roto-Rooter of Eastern Idaho. In Rexburg, a plumbing problem should not be something that interferes with your busy life. A Rexburg plumber working at Roto-Rooter of Eastern Idaho will be able to quickly and efficiently do the following:
- Kitchen, bathroom and washroom plumbing installations and repair
- Drain clearing and cleaning (includes snaking drains)
- Toilet clearing and back-up control
- Plumbing installations and replacements
- Leak repair
- Storm drain clearing and cleaning
- Garbage disposal clearing
- Frozen pipe thawing
- Refrigerator water and ice hook-up
- Water heater cleaning, installation, and repair
- Sewer line repair
There are some preventative things you can do that will keep a visits from your Rexburg plumber to a minimum. The main things you can do to prevent plumbing problems are:
- Install drain screens–keep stuff that should not be in a drain out of the drain! These screens are very inexpensive and will save you the cost and inconvenience of scheduling a visit from a Rexburg plumber. These screens either fit over the existing drain or are installed over the built-in stoppers. Screens are especially useful in trapping hair, a major source of drain problems.
- Never put cooking oil, fats or grease into your drain. These will coat the inside of your plumbing and will harden as they cool and build up to the point of completely blocking your drain pipes. Cool down any cooking fats, oils or grease and simply throw these substances out in your garbage.
- Don’t use your garbage disposal for coffee grounds, rice, or large pieces of food. Garbage disposals are only meant for the small scraps of food that are difficult to scrape from the sink and throw away with the garbage.
- Do not force your faucets in the kitchen, bathroom or washroom any further than needed to stop or start the flow of water. If you have a drip, call a Rexburg plumber at Roto-Rooter of Eastern Idaho to fix it–cranking the faucet handles to try and stop the flow of water simply makes it worse.
- Do not flush anything down the toilet that cannot be broken down as easily as toilet paper. Never flush feminine sanitary supplies, cotton balls or swabs, make-up cleaning pads or baby wipes. These things belong in the garbage, not the sewer system.
SEPTIC SYSTEM SERVICE
A Rexburg plumber from Roto-Rooter of Eastern Idaho is the best person to know when it comes to dealing with any issues surrounding your septic system. Not only are we certified and qualified to install septic systems, we excel in dealing with any problems you may have with your septic system. There are a few things you can do to keep our visits to a minimum:
- Keep the amount of solids to a minimum (do not use a garbage disposal)
- Have the tank pumped out (cleaned) on a regular basis (every 2 to 3 years)
- Do not plant trees or shrubs over your drainfield or drive any vehicles over the area
- Do not cover the tank or drainfield with a hard substance such as asphalt or concrete, grass is the best covering
There are times, however, when even the best maintained septic systems have a problem and that is the time to call us.
A Rexburg plumber from Roto-Rooter of Eastern Idaho is the person to call when you have had damage from flooding, sewer back-up or septic system failure.up, or septic system problem. We will get the water cleaned up and removed from your property; then we will deep clean carpets, walls and floors. We will return your property to its pre-damaged condition.