Idaho Falls, Idaho, is the home of Roto-Rooter of East Idaho and is the premier Idaho Falls plumber service for the greater Idaho Falls area. We un-clog and clean drains, install or replace every type of plumbing installation (toilets, bathtubs, sinks, etc.) and take care of every type of plumbing application you can think of. We also can do septic system installation, repair and service septic systems and will make sure you never have problems with your septic system. Plumbing problems will be a thing you no longer need to worry about once you contact us. For any and all plumbing issues in Idaho Falls, calling Roto-Rooter of East Idaho is the only call you ever need to make. We are on-call for you 24 hours a day and no emergency is too big or too small for us to handle. Some of the most common things we can do for you include:
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbing installations and repair
- Drain clearing and cleaning
- Toilet clearing and back-up control
- Plumbing installations and replacements
- Leak repair
- Storm drain and garbage disposal installation and clearing
- Water heater cleaning, installation, and repair
- Sewer line repair
As you can see, the only Idaho Falls plumber you will ever need is right here at Roto-Rooter of East Idaho. There are things you can do to reduce your plumbing problems. The main hints we at Roto-Rooter of East Idaho have for you are these:
- Install drain screens–these are very inexpensive and are found at any hardware store. They will prevent a myriad of plumbing problems by screening items, hair, food and anything else that should not go down the drain. Screens will also trap hair, a major source of drain problems.
- Never pour fats of any kind down any drain. Do not flush oils, grease or any kind of fat down your toilet. Fats will build up on the inside of your pipes and eventually clog them completely. Cool down oils, grease and fats; then just simply throw them away in your garbage.
- Garbage disposals are not built to handle large amounts of food, fats or oils,. These appliances are built to flush the little scraps of food particles that may go down the drain after you have thrown the major, large parts of food scraps into the garbage. Never dump oil, grease or fat down the disposal.
- Never use your toilet like a garbage disposal. Nothing should be flushed that cannot break down as easily as toilet paper–no cotton swabs or balls, no dental floss or cleaning pads and no feminine sanitary supplies.
SEPTIC SYSTEM SERVICES IN IDAHO FALLS
For a superb Idaho Falls plumber trained in all aspects of septic system installation, maintenance and repair, you need look no further than Roto-Rooter of East Idaho in Idaho Falls, Idaho. We can replace or repair septic systems that are damaged from root growth, weight damage or age. We also excel at cleaning, clearing and regularly maintaining your septic tank and drainfield.
WATER RESTORATION IN IDAHO FALLS
An Idaho Falls plumber that is also an expert in water restoration in Idaho Falls, Idaho, is a plumber that works for Roto-Rooter of East Idaho. We come to your home or business after a flood, a sewer back-up or a septic system problem. We remove the water and clean up the damage to your floors, carpets, walls and anywhere else the damage from the water may be. We will return your property to its pre-damaged condition.