When it comes to choosing the best plumber in Idaho Falls, Rexburg, Rigby, Menan, Driggs, Victor or anywhere else in east Idaho, remember Roto-Rooter of Eastern Idaho. We are your source for east Idaho plumbing and drain clearing solution.
East Idaho Plumbing and Drain Clearing Service
Whether you have a leaking faucet or a flooded basement, Roto-Rooter of Eastern Idaho will stop the leak, repair your pipes and fittings, and test everything to make sure that the job was done right the first time, every time.
A plumbing issue shouldn’t stop you from living your life and you need a reliable plumber in east Idaho to come to you ASAP when disaster strikes. Day and night, Roto-Rooter of Eastern Idaho is standing by to assist home owners and business owners when drainage and sewer lines back up into buildings and create havoc. Among our east Idaho plumbing and drain clearing services are:
- Kitchen plumbing installations and repair
- Bathroom plumbing installations and repair
- Washroom plumbing installations and repair
- Drain clearing (to include snaking drains)
- Toilet clearing and back-up control
- Plumbing installations and replacements
- Leak repair
- Storm drain clearing
- Garbage disposal clearing
- Drain cleaning
- Frozen pipe thawing
- Bathtub and shower fixture installation and repair
- Refrigerator water and ice hook-up
- Water heater cleaning, installation, and repair
- Sewer line repair
- …and more
Roto-Rooter of Eastern Idaho is fully equipped to complete almost any plumbing and drain clearing job, big or small. Our service vehicles carry everything needed from replacing o-rings in faucets to industrial snaking units that will clear sewer lines all the way out to the city line. Our tools are strong enough to power through even the toughest tree and bush roots yet won’t damage your existing plumbing.
We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We will respond to your plumbing emergency as soon as possible and we won’t leave until the project is done. Our plumbers and technicians are exceptionally professional and hold certifications in various plumbing and home repair/improvement specialties. Call us at (208) 523-4212 or fill out the form found on this page and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
Things you can do to prevent plumbing problems
It’s nice to know that Roto-Rooter of Eastern Idaho is available for east Idaho plumbing and drain cleaning services, but, it’s also nice to not have to call us unless you really need us. Here are a few preventive measures you should take to keep your plumbing flowing freely:
- Consider installing inexpensive drain screens – many times, simply not allowing things to go down the drain that aren’t supposed to will prevent most drain stoppage conditions. These screens can be purchased at many hardware stores and are relatively cheap. They are non-permanent and can be replaced when needed. They simply fit over the existing drain or can be installed over the built-in stoppers.
- Never pour cooking oil or grease down your drain – oil and grease coat the inside of your plumbing and hardens as it cools. As more and more of it builds up, the inside of the pipes become more and more constricted until eventually, it stops up completely. Instead, cool down oil and grease in your refrigerator in a used carton of jug and throw it away in your garbage.
- If you have a garbage disposal, use it correctly – only dispose of scraps and food that your garbage disposal is designed to accept. Coffee grounds should never be washed into your drain and garbage disposal. Instead, simply throw coffee grounds away.
- Don’t force your faucets – there is no need to introduce unnecessary wear and tear. Don’t force the faucet handles further than needed to stop or start the flow of water.
- Use screens in your faucet – a good screen in the mouth of your faucet will help to prevent any sediment and particles that come into your home’s water supply from becoming deposited and stuck in your home’s drain lines.
- Don’t flush anything down the toilet that cannot be broken down like toilet paper can – Things like sanitary napkins, cotton balls and swabs, dental floss, garbage, and makeup/facial cleaning pads belong in the garbage, not the toilet.
- Keep your hair – hair that washes down the bathtub drain can clog your plumbing. Use a hair trap if possible if not a basic screen in your bathtub drain. Throw away any hair buildup.